YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
What We Do With Your Information
(a) Types of Information We Collect. We may collect Personal Information in order to fulfill shipment for orders from 3rd party marketplace like Amazon, eBay, Shopify.
(b) How We Use Your Information. We only use your information to generate shipping label and return label in order to fulfill your orders.
(c) How We Store Your Information. Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is encrypted and stored in secure aws cloud with strict access control.
(d) How We Share PII data. We never share your PII data, the only usage of PII data is shipping label printing in order fulfill the order.
(e) How We Dispose PII data. We only retain PII for no longer than 30 days, after that we permanently and securely delete PII data from aws cloud.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your Information safe is important to us. We provide reasonable and appropriate security measures in connection with securing Personal Information we collect. Though no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
• Consistently work to update our security practices to implement accepted best methods to protect your Personal Information, and review our security procedures carefully.
• Comply with applicable laws and security standards.
• Securely transmit your sensitive Personal Information.
• Train our staff and require them to safeguard your data. Limit the staff with access to your Personal Information.
• Transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org